JOIN US FOR THE TRIANGLE SONG COLLECTION!
MUSIC TOGETHER AT HOME
ONLINE SPRING SESSION: APRIL 5 - JUNE 19
(No class SPS Spring Break: 4/12-18)
Learn More About Music Together at Home
SPRING REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Returning Family Music Class Tuition: $220
New Family Music Class Tuition: $235
Nanny Shares - Second Family Tuition: $150
No extra sibling tuition for online classes; rate is for the entire family!
Installment payment plans and a limited number of scholarships are available, please inquire to learn more.
Spring 2021 Song Collection
What does Music Together at Home tuition include?
- Ten weeks of engaging and interactive 30-35 minute music and movement live Zoom classes with your teacher and classmates
- On-demand "Musical Moments" videos; song activities, lullabies, parent education tips and more on our private Facebook group and Vimeo.
- Friends and Family Class Pass: Invite grandparents, aunts & uncles, cousins or a special friend to join one of your Zoom classes.
- Unlimited Zoom Makeup Classes to be used during the current session.
- A professionally recorded song collection mailed to your home; includes CD, downloadable music and beautifully illustrated songbook.
- Access to the award-winning Hello Everybody App for streaming the song collection, karaoke and more.
- Ongoing parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Quarterly e-newsletter and access to the informative Music Together national website and Family Music Zone to extend the learning at home.
- New families receive the booklet Music and Your Child; A Guide for Parents and Caregivers, featuring the latest research in early childhood music development.
- Babies Class families receive the Babies Class Family Guide which highlights infant development and music development during the first year.
- Bonus gift of a pair of blackbird finger puppets to use with the song "Two Little Blackbirds"; you may purchase an additional pair for a sibling for $6.
- Unlimited makeup classes are available to families on a space available basis; refunds are not available for missed classes. Makeups do not carry over to future semesters.
- Classes may be canceled or consolidated with advance notice; registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No refunds after the first full week of classes; in the case of special circumstances future class credit may be offered.
- If class materials are opened and returned the charge is $45.
- Installment payment plans and scholarships are available; if music class tuition is a hardship, please contact us and we'll find a solution together.
- Classes cancelled due to force majeure: If full session does not occur due to weather/force majeure, monetary refunds are not available. Credit toward future classes or makeup classes will be provided.
Please scroll down to view the registration form: